- I’ve created my first Chrome Desktop App from https://developer.chrome.com/apps/first_app
- There is instruction to launch the application using parameter line –load-and-launch-app=/path/to/app/ at the bottom section of the above help page.
- So I created a Chrome shortcut and added the line “C:Program Files (x86)GoogleChromeApplicationchrome.exe” –load-and-launch-app=/T:/Chrome Projects/Hello World”
But unfortunately, it isn’t working and giving error saying missing manifest though it isn’t Error Screenshot
I can run the app normally if i execute it from chrome browser>Apps section
- Also there is no issue if i run the app using ID “C:Program Files (x86)GoogleChromeApplicationchrome.exe” –profile-directory=”Profile 4″ –app-id=geipneggnldmjggcpfhniohfnfnccopo
- The App is saved at the folder T:Chrome ProjectsHello World on my system
Any help is much appreciated